What is the difference between NK102 and NK103?
Newheek mainly has 3 models X-ray Collimator, of which the most inquiry is NK103.
So where is the difference between NK102 and NK103?
- NK103 is mainly suitable for 125kv X-ray Tube, generally used in portable X-ray machines;
- NK102 is suitable for 125KV X-ray Tube, generally used in mobile X-ray machines or stationary X-ray machines;
- NK202 is suitable for 150kv X-ray Tube, mainly used to stationary X-ray machine;
- The NK103 and NK102 have a ruler on it to facilitate the measurement of the distance from the X-ray Collimator to the X-ray Table surface;
- The two rotary buttons of the NK103 are distributed to two different faces.
Above are the difference between the NK102 and NK103.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.