Failure analysis: Some collimators are halogen lamps, and some are LED lamps. The halogen lamp collimator bulb specification is 12V 100W/150W. Due to the high power, it is easy to cause the filament to burn out, which is a consumable. This fault judgment is relatively easy, only need to measure the path of the bulb, and then measure the DC voltage supplying the bulb.
The first is power failure. If the collimator is still working before, and the bulb is just broken, the residual temperature of the bulb will be very high, please wait for the bulb to cool down.
1. Remove the two fixing metal bars in front of the collimator, there are 6 in total. This device is a Torx screw. Please bring special tools.
2. Please remove one long slotted screw on the top and bottom.
3. Pull out the two upper and lower knobs that control the shading plate.
4. After removing these, the shell can be taken off. But be careful, some DRs will have their own measuring tapes, so be careful not to damage them.
5. Next, disassemble the inside. In fact, at this point, you can already measure it to determine whether there is a problem with the power supply or the bulb itself is damaged. Just unplug the connector and test whether the bulb end is connected. This time we are going to change the bulb and continue to remove the four screws.
6. Unplug the power supply and unscrew the remaining screws, the light bulb is inside.
7. Unscrew the last two screws, the light bulb is taken out. The newly purchased light bulb does not have a base, so plug it directly into the original base. After completion, reverse operation and install it.
The code of conduct for power-off operations must be strictly followed.
In the process of repairing the collimator, one thing needs special attention-when installing the bulb, do not touch it with your hands!
After the bulb is lit, the process of converting electrical energy into light energy will generate extremely high temperature. The filament temperature of the bulb can quickly reach 3000°C, and the surface glass temperature can also reach 500°C. Therefore, when replacing the bulb, if the hand touches the glass surface of the bulb, the fingerprints (including dust or oil stains) left by the bulb will burn on the glass surface after the bulb is lit. The uneven thermal expansion will affect the lamp when it heats up. The life span even caused the bulb to burst.
Therefore, prepare a new pair of disposable gloves during operation. If there are no conditions, use the anti-static packaging of the bulb itself, only expose the pins, and complete the installation through the packaging.
Company:Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
ADD:E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China