The NK-202 electric medical X-ray beam limiter is suitable for 150kV tube voltage, vehicle-mounted, DR digital and ordinary X-ray diagnostic equipment. The X-ray field is rectangular.This product conforms to the relevant national and industrial standards, with small size, high reliability, high cost performance characteristics.
A collimator is an input and output optical element of a fiber optic communication optical device. Its structure is simple — the astigmatic light from the fiber is converted into parallel light (gaussian beam) by a front convex lens.Its function is to coupling the maximum optical efficiency into the required device or to accept the maximum optical signal efficiency.
Main technical parameters:
1. X-ray leakage: & LT;1 mgy/h (150 kv, 4 ma),
2. Distance from the focus of X-ray tube ball to the installation surface of the beam limiter: 60mm(adjustable according to different tube balls)
3. Maximum exposure field: 43cm X 43cm (SID=1m)
4. Minimum exposure field: & LT;5 cm X 5 cm (SID=1m)
5. Visible light field brightness: & GT;140 Lux (SID=1m)
6. Light field consistency: & LT;2% @ SID
7. Proper filtration: 1 mmAl /75 kV
8. Optical field control DC motor control input 24 VDC/1A
4. Special electrical interfaces and tube-ball interfaces.
After reading this article, I have got a general understanding of the functional parameters of NK-202 xray Electric Collimator. If you want to know more about other questions or prices, please call us.