The NK-202 electric collimator is suitable for 150kV tube voltage, vehicle-mounted, DR digital and ordinary X-ray diagnostic equipment. The X-ray field is rectangular.This product conforms to the relevant national and industrial standards, with small size, high reliability, high cost performance characteristics.
A NK-202 electric collimator is an input and output optical element of a fiber optic communication optical device. Its structure is simple — the astigmatic light from the fiber is converted into parallel light (gaussian beam) by a front convex lens.Its function is to coupling the maximum optical efficiency into the required device or to accept the maximum optical signal efficiency.
NK-202 electric collimator main technical parameters:
1. X-ray leakage: & LT;1 mgy/h (150 kv, 4 ma),
2. Distance from the focus of X-ray tube ball to the installation surface of the beam limiter: 60mm(adjustable according to different tube balls)
3. Maximum exposure field: 43cm X 43cm (SID=1m)
4. Minimum exposure field: & LT;5 cm X 5 cm (SID=1m)
5. Visible light field brightness: & GT;140 Lux (SID=1m)
6. Light field consistency: & LT;2% @ SID
7. Proper filtration: 1 mmAl /75 kV
8. Optical field control DC motor control input 24 VDC/1A
9. Power input of field light: 24 VAC/150W
10. Overall dimension: 186 ×230 × 145 mm (length × width × height)
11. Weight: 7.2 kg
12. Optional configuration: 1. LED field light
13. Power input AC or DC24V/1A
14. External additional filter
14. Special electrical interfaces and tube-ball interfaces.
Company:Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
ADD:E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China