When the x ray coliimator restrictors is in CA00, it enters the debugging program of the beam limiter by pressing the three-section key of the chip box. At this time, the cartridge display area displays CA03. The beam tracker needs to debug five data: perspective state, whole film, left-right two-partition, up-down one-partition and four-partition. The specific debugging methods are as follows:
(1) Determine the type of beam tracker.
(2) Open the key around the x ray coliimator restrictors to display the corresponding sampling values in the display area of the box size at the same time, and open the key up and down according to the beam limiter to display the corresponding sampling values in the display area of the box size at the same time.
(3) When the tracking size of the x ray coliimator restrictors is consistent with the actual positioning size, the corresponding positioning value is stored by pressing the photographic key.
(4) Repeat steps 1-3 until 5 data debugging is completed.
(5) Re-select the tracking type of the x ray coliimator restrictors, then press the beam automatic key, and the x ray coliimator restrictors automatically tracks to the set position. At this time, the deviation between the set value and the theoretical value can be detected.