For the newly installed medical X-ray machine in the hospital, the beam limiter needs to be installed and debugged, so what should be done specifically?
Beam limiter installation:
When installing, put the beam limiter on the connecting ring of the X-ray tube group, and fix it with four set screws. When fixing, pay attention to the cylindrical end of the screw and the groove on the connecting ring to be well and firm, so as not to limit the beam. device falls.
Beam limiter debugging:
The beam limiter has been debugged before delivery. After installation and before use, the user needs to make further adjustments to eliminate errors caused by improper installation. The specific debugging methods are as follows:
- After the beam limiter is connected to the X-ray tube assembly, place the ray port on the ground, place a CR board on the ground directly below, and adjust the focal screen distance to 100cm.
- Place a scale copper plate at the center of the CR plate, light the beam limiter bulb, coincide the center of the light field with the center of the scale copper plate, and adjust the light field range to 18cm×14cm, which is coincident with the rectangle inside the scale copper plate.
- Perform low-dose exposure.
- Read the photo with a CR machine, check whether the center of the radiation field on the photo coincides with the center of the scale copper plate; check whether the size deviation of the radiation field and the light field on the photo meets the requirements of the national standard
- If there is any abnormality, the fixed position of the bulb can be adjusted. (After removing the back cover, adjust the M3 screw of the fixed lamp holder, adjust the light range to coincide with the center of the X-ray field, and fix it before exposing. This can be adjusted several times to achieve satisfactory results.
Author:X Ray Collimator